customer是什么意思(customer翻译)

抒情君 7

跟奶爸学英语,专注英语口语!

今天我们来学习Englishpod(英语播客)第一期:Difficult Customer挑剔的顾客

下面是音频资料:

englishpod_B0001pb.mp37:24来自跟奶爸学英语

下面是两个主持人的对话及翻译:

M: Hello English learners and welcome to EnglishPod! My name is Marco.

您好,英语学习者,欢迎来到英语播客!我叫马可。

A: I’m Amira.

我是阿米拉

M: And Amira and I are here today with a great, great lesson for you.

我和阿米拉今天在这里给你们上了一堂很棒的课。

A: Yes, we are.

是的,我们会的

M: Today we’re gonna be talking about a restaurant. Amira, why don’t you give us a little bit more details?

今天我们要讨论的是一家餐馆。阿米拉,你为什么不告诉我们更多的细节?

A: Well, we’re talking about a situation in a restaurant and two people are involved – the waiter and the customer. And I don’t wanna say anymore.

嗯,我们说的是一家餐厅的情况,涉及到两个人-服务员和顾客。我不想再说了。

M: Okay, don’t say anymore, let’s just listen to this dialogue and we’ll be back later to explain it.

好吧,别再说了,让我们听听这个对话,我们稍后再来解释。

DIALOGUE, FIRST TIME 对话,第一次

A: Oh-oh, what a waiter?

哦,什么服务生?

M: What a waiter? He is really angry at this customer and I can’t blame him, I would be angry too.

什么服务生?他真的对这个顾客很生气,我不能怪他,我也会生气的。

A: Yeah, so, I’ve seen Marco you have chosen some interesting expressions for us here. What is the first one?

是的,所以,我见过马可你在这里为我们选择了一些有趣的表达方式。第一个是什么?

M: Well, the first one is I’m still working on it.第一个是我还在努力。

A: I’m still working on it.我还在努力呢。

M: I’m still working on it.我还在努力呢

A: I’m still working on it.我还在努力呢

M: Why don’t we listen to some other examples on how you can use this word and then we’ll come back and explain it?为什么我们不听一些关于你如何使用这个词的其他案列,然后我们再回来解释它呢?

Example one.第一个案列。

A: Did you finish reading the magazine?你看完杂志了吗?

B: I’m still working it.我还在看呢

Example two.第二个案列。

C: Did you fix my car?你修好我的车了吗?

D: I’m still working on it.我还在修呢

M: Hm.嗯

A: Uh, so, you could say I’m still working on it means…呃,所以,你可以说我还在努力意思是…

M: I still need more time.我还需要更多时间。

A: Fantastic.非常棒的

M: Great. Okay, it’s clear.太棒了好的,没问题。

A: I have another one for you guys, it’s a phrase commonly used and you’ll hear it all the time – coke and fries.我还有一个给你们听的,这是一个常用的短语,你会一直听到的-可乐和薯条。

M: Coke and fries.可乐和薯条

A: Coke and fries.可乐和薯条

M: Coke and fries. It’s a short way of saying Coca-Cola and French fries.可乐和薯条。这是说可口可乐和炸薯条的一种简短的方式。

A: So, that’s basically America’s fast food.这基本上是美国的快餐。

M: Yeah. Burger, coke and fries.嗯汉堡可乐薯条。

A: Okay.同意

M: Hehe.呵呵

A: What’s next on the menu?菜单上下一个是什么?

M: On the menu we have a complementary glass of wine.菜单上有一杯免费的葡萄酒。

A: Complementary glass of wine.一杯免费的葡萄酒

M: Complementary glass of wine.一杯免费的葡萄酒

A: Complementary means…免费意思是。。。

M: That it’s free.它是免费的

A: Free.免费

M: Yes.是的

A: We love that, ha?我们都喜欢不是吗?

M: Yeah, we definitely like free things.是啊,我们绝对喜欢免费的东西。

A: Well, um, I have another one for us here, another interesting phrase – I’ll go with.好吧,嗯,我这里还有一个,另一个有趣的短语-我会说的。

M: I’ll go with.我还会选择

A: I’ll go with.我还会选择

M: I’ll go with.我还会选择

A: So, basically, it’s another way of saying I’m choosing.所以,基本上,这是另一种表达我选择的方式

M: Yeah, I’ll choose or I’ll take.是的,我会选择或者我要。

A: I’ll take.我要

M: Uhu.额

A: Okay, very good.好,非常好

M: Alright, the next word that I wanna take a look at is grab.好吧,我想看的下一个词是抓取。

A: Grab.抓取。

M: Grab.抓取。

A: Grab.抓取。

M: Okay, now let’s listen to some other examples of how we could use grab in different situations and then we’ll come back and explain it.好了,现在让我们来听听其他一些案列,说明我们如何在不同的地方使用抓取

Example one.第一个案列

A: On your way home can you grab some milk?你在回家的路上能带点牛奶吗?

Example two.第二个案列

B: Wait for me please, I need to grab my coat.请等我,我要去拿我的外套。

Example three.第三个案列

C: Let’s grab a cup of coffee.我们去喝杯咖啡吧。

A: Alright, well, I would understand that go grab means go get quickly.好吧,我会明白去抓取意味着快去。

M: To go get quickly, yeah.快点去,是的。

A: Yeah. Alright everyone, so, now it’s time to listen one more time to the dialogue and listen carefully and try to understand why the waiter doesn’t like the customer. Let’s listen.嗯好了,各位,现在是时候再听一次对话了,仔细听,试着理解为什么服务员不喜欢这个顾客。让我们听吧。

DIALOGUE, SECOND TIME对话,第二次

A: Marco, why did this waiter get angry at the customer?马可,为什么这个服务生会生顾客的气?

M: Well, he basically wasted the waiter’s time. I mean this guy comes into the restaurant, he is not very polite and he’s asking all these questions, in the end he just gets up and says Uh, I’ll just go grab a burger across the street. 他基本上是浪费了服务员的时间。我的意思是,这个人进了餐馆,他很不礼貌,他问了很多问题,最后他就站起来说:呃,我去街对面拿个汉堡。

A: Yeah, and I also think that this guy was a lot more casual than the place he was in,

right?是啊,我也觉得这家伙比他在的地方轻松多了,对吧?

M: Yeah, yeah, I think it was a nice, uh, fancy restaurant, so, I think he was in the wrong place.是的,我觉得那是一家不错的,呃,高档餐厅,所以,我觉得他来错地方了。

A: Yeah, so, how many times, Marco, tell me do you really have fast food a week? 是的,那么,多少次,马可,告诉我你真的一周吃快餐吗?

M: Fast food, let’s see, uh, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… no, I’m just kidding.快餐,让我们看看,呃,星期一,星期二,星期三…不,我只是开玩笑。

A: Oh my God.我的天啊。

M: No, no, um, I think I get fast food maybe once a week… once or twice a week. Alright, talking about fast food made me hungry, so, I think I’m gonna go grab something to eat myself.不,嗯,我想我可能每周吃一次快餐,…一周一两次。好吧,说到快餐让我很饿,所以,我想我要自己去吃点东西。

A: Yeah, me too.是啊我也是。

M: Alright, I hope you guys enjoyed the lesson today and remember that all of this

vocabulary is useful for your everyday needs.好吧,我希望你们今天能好好享受这一课,记住,所有这些词汇对你的日常需求都是有用的。

A: Yes, well, actually here in EnglishPod we focus on phrases and words that are high

frequency and that means that you can use them everyday in your practical life. 是的,嗯,实际上在英语中,我们把注意力集中在高频率的短语和单词上,这意味着你可以在你的实际生活中每天使用它们。

M: Exactly, and be sure to go to our website at englishpod.com where you can find many other resources and you can leave your questions and comment at our community forum.没错,一定要访问我们的网站englishpod.com,在那里您可以找到许多其他资源,您可以在我们的社区论坛上留下您的问题和评论。

A: So, thank you very much for listening, we’ll be back tomorrow with another great lesson for you, so, until then… Bye!所以,非常感谢你的聆听,我们明天会再给你上一堂很棒的课,所以,在那之前,…再见

M: Bye!再见

下面是对话正文及翻译:

Elementary - Difficult Customer (B0001)

初级-挑剔的顾客

A: Good evening. My name is Fabio, I’ll be your waiter for tonight. May I take your order?

晚上好。我叫法比奥,今晚我是你的侍者。您点什么菜?

B: No, Im still working on it. This menu is not even in English. Whats good here?

不,我还在做呢。这菜单连英语都没有。这里有什么好东西?

A: For you sir, I would recommend spaghetti and meatballs.

先生,我推荐意大利面和肉丸。

B: Does it come with coke and fries?

有可乐和薯条吗?

A: It comes with either soup or salad and a complimentary glass of wine, Sir.

先生,这里有汤或沙拉,还有一杯免费的葡萄酒。

B: I’ll go with the spaghetti and meatballs, salad and the wine.

我要意大利面和肉丸,沙拉和酒。

A: Excellent choice, your order will be ready soon.

很好的选择,您的订单很快就会准备好的

B: How soon is soon?

不久是多快?

A: Twenty minutes?

二十分钟?

B: You know what? I’ll just go grab a burger across the street.

你猜怎么着?我要去街对面拿个汉堡。

今天这课就完了,欢迎收看下一课:002 - Calling In Sick打电话请病假

上一篇:

下一篇:

  推荐阅读

分享